I need to play the lottery in hopes to win big, so I can afford all the pretty dresses I want! I've looked in stores for cute clothing, but no luck. I just don't know where I fit in. The Junior section looks too cheap and sleazy and the Gown-up section just isn't my style. However, I find plenty of cute things browsing online. I love http://www.shabbyapple.com/ EVERYTHING is super CUTE! For more cute dresses check it out! Here's a preview of what I like:
All these dresses are so flirty. I <3 the yellow one!









3 comments:
We so have the same style! I love EVERY single one of those. Oh goodness. We need to go shopping.... except I am poor so we need to just dream of shopping I guess.
They so all look like you. You are sure making shopping for Adam easy. He can take a hint I'm sure. Hope all is well see you sometime soon I hope. Love ya
you need to go to aunt janet's shop;..she has cute dresses in there
Post a Comment