Thursday, June 10, 2010

Eureka!!! and BAD IDEA

Not Eureeka’s Castle. Remember? The Nick Jr puppet show that took place in a castle music box that was wound up by a friendly giant. Eureeka was a young wizard who was a little clumsy with her wand.
Not that Eureeka.
Eureka! For remembering the blog idea I had the other night.

So, here is the idea blog...
Jewel is one of my favorite songwriters and her voice is so pure and flawless. She made a country album which is impressive in my opinion. One of the songs on the album is called Stronger Woman. This song is about a woman who wanted to be more than she is and her past choices have brought her down, well then she sings this line,

"...Well tonight, I'm going to be
The kind of woman I'd want my daughter to be..."

This blog is lame and it has taken me almost two weeks to write it. I'm over it.
BAD IDEA.

P.S.  Started May 28

1 comment:

Adam Phelps said...

What rhymes with "SHAME"? How about "LAME"...

Great blog though honey! The anticipation for this one was well worth the wait..