And to all those other loyal bloggers. I aspire to be like y'all. I think about blogging everyday, but for some reason I spend my time doing something else--probably less productive. I guess the truth is, who's really reading my blog anyway?
Well, Paxton will be 6 months old on August 11th. Big Boy! I probably need to start planning for that first birthday party, since it will be here before I even blink! (Insert shout out to Kristin for being on top of this and sending birthday ideas my way!) My boy can already scoot forwards and backwards, rock on his knees, eats a little bit of banana, sit up...and it all happened over night! My friend told me today he'll be 6 years old before I even know it. And this is the end to this blog because I'm distracted...
2 comments:
Can't wait to meet him!! (And I'm also a terrible blogger)
Yay! I'm just glad you blogged and I always read it:) Your baby is so dang cute too!
Post a Comment