Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Life is Better than Your Life


Ok, so I took Friday off to do laundry.  I think I've played hookie more as a teacher than when I was a kid.  It was worth it.  After four loads and some errands it made my Saturday a little less stressful and more enjoyable.  


The weekend rundown:

  • Friday--Laundry, errands, bowling and a movie on the couch with my husband=great night
  • Saturday--Grits, eggs, bacon, and toast for breakfast.  Got all ready with really nowhere to go.  Adam and I decided to ride downtown knowing the farmers market would be closed, and it was.  We ended up spending several hours at our old lady friend's house.  Good times eating TWO ice cream bars and chatting.  Ended the night with another movie with me falling asleep as usual.
  • Sunday--ICY!  Decided to give myself a fresh look and cut my bangs.  



I heart hanging out with the husband!  

  
 
So chic.

2 comments:

The Airharts said...

so fun! Some times a day off is all you need to make the next few wekks ok. Hey I am going to email you the talk list for primary tomorrow-sorry it's so late. Thanks...oh and also, put on your calendar that we have Aux. traing in new bern on march 4th 7-9. See ya in a few weeks.

Em said...

Since I wasn't able to post on your Wall on FB, I'd thought I tell ya on here! =0) Happy Birthday!!! =0)