I've never really considered myself a "
high maintenance" girl. I feel like I'm laid back, down-to-earth and have actually been called "sweet." I assume
"high maintenance" girls are the opposite of all those qualities??? I came to the realization last night as I was watching a movie with my husband and painting my finger and toe nails that the one thing I could never go without again is
OPI POLISH. I remember in my much younger adolescent years I used
LOVE MY NAILS--a brand of polish I bought from Family Dollar or Dollar General. It's all I could afford. It cost only $1 and it was only worth a buck. It was clumpy, sticky, and cheap! Fortunately, I was introduced to OPI by my best friend, Brandi and her mom. I remember Brandi getting the color, Lincoln Park After Dark a few years ago and staying up late nights chatting and coloring my nails that very color almost every time we
DID OUR NAILS. It wasn't long after I got a real job (babysitting) that I finally purchased my very own Lincoln Park After Dark. Since then OPI has been a must-have!
P.S.Thanks to my mother-in-law I was able to buy three new OPI colors with my Ulta gift card.
2 comments:
mm..think again--i believe you are high maintenance!
Nothing wrong with being high maintenance! I readily admit to being high maintenance and I've even been called sweet a time or two!! Glad we converted you...to OPI and high maintenance!!!
Post a Comment