Monday, March 15, 2010

Ben Folds and Secrets

 Great weather, the beach, and an amazing piano player.  Adam and I spent the weekend at Myrtle Beach enjoying each other's company which we LOVE doing.  Friday night we took a nice bike ride in a light sprinkle.  Actually, it was pretty romantic and fun riding around the block listening to the street music.  Saturday we did a little shopping during the day and by night we were entertained by Ben Folds. I've been impressed with Ben's piano playing for years and finally, because of my thoughtful husband I was able to see him for real!  I was so impressed by his musical talents.  Sunday we delighted in a delicious breakfast at the The Golden Griddle Pancake House.  We LOVE pancakes almost as much as we love each other!!!  (And that's a lot of LOVE.)  After breakfast we goofed off on the shoreline.  It made me wish for even warmer weather.  I LOVE weekends of holding hands and being with my best friend that I tell and share secrets with.
 

1 comment:

Aunt Debbie said...

ASounds like you guys had a wonderful weekend. Uncle Lewis and I still love those weekends away from it all together. Don't ever let anything come in the way of those special times for you and Adam. Love ya both.