Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Just One More Day

I think that’s what every school teacher request on their day before they return to work.  At least that’s what I’m asking for.  One more day to do absolutely nothing.  Since the return from the vacations, I’ve mastered laziness.  Just waking up, moving to the couch to watch Kathy Lee and Hoda, doing a few chores, then returning to the couch.  It will be missed, tremendously.

I miss you summer.

Until next year,
Yours Truly

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Amen, Amen, Amen. I can't believe it's over. How do people work 12 months in a row?

GranV said...

It doesn't get easier to go back even after 20 years. I LOVE SUMMER! Hope you have a great year!

Anonymous said...

I have only been back 2 days and the headache is already here. I must be allergic to work!
Hope you have a great year at your new school!!

Aunt Debbie said...

Working 12 months in a row is hard especially when all your sisters are at the beach and you are at work. It makes you really look forward rto the weekends and vacations. Enjoy you school year at your new school. At least you are closer and will have more afternoon couch time. Love to you both.