Sunday, December 12, 2010

Things I've Learned About Marriage

I'm sure I'll be adding more learnings as the years go on...

1.  It's not a good idea to sew your husband's underwear together at the opening.  I will probably never do an April Fool's joke again on my husband.  (Idea given by friend; turned out to be Not a good idea.)

2.  When horse playing/tickle war, do Not go for the husband's manhood in self defense.

3.  My husband still loves me, thank goodness.

3 comments:

Brittany H. said...

haha I love how both the things you've learned have to do with Adam's "business" being compromised! I washed/dried our first load of whites with an ink pen and we had to buy ALL new garments--and mine were brand new to begin with. I felt so lame! My lesson learned: if you hear something suspicious in the dryer, ALWAYS check it out. haha

Aunt Debbie said...

Yes Jess you will add to this list through the years and you will be amazed at the things you will learn.

Carrie Dixon said...

LOL, thats hilarious! Yes, Learned those things LONG ago!