Call me naive, but I didn't know it could happen so quickly. When Adam came home from his National Sales meeting in October and told me he was ready to try to have a baby, let's just say, he'd didn't have to tell me twice. So, November was my first month off the BC and December, BAM! Practice made perfect. I was under the impression that if you've been taking birth control, then it could take a while to actually have a bun in the oven. Obviously, not so.
So...after six very long, exciting weeks keeping the news to ourselves, we spill the beans to the whole fam. A surprise birthday celebration was the perfect reason to get everyone together.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!
(I was in on the whole thing...shoot, I invented the whole thing, with the help of my Baby Daddy, of course.) With everyone gathered around a center table at a pizza joint, I'm escorted in by Adam wearing a Baby Mama shirt. Ha! Joke was on them! This breaking news has definitely made it to the top of my "most exciting moments” list and I'm pretty sure this little one will bring more exciting moment!
Stats:
9 weeks
Size of a green olive
Due Date: September 9, 2011
7 comments:
Congratulations!!! We can't wait to meet your little one!
Congrats!!! So happy for you guys! You look great!
Soooooooooooooo excited! And I love the shirt.
How much fun!!! Congrats!
congratulations you two. I wondered why you have been so tired lately!!!
WAHOOOOOOOO!!!! You guys will be great parents! Yay, congrats!
We are so excited for the both of you and know that you will both be GREAT Parents!!! He or she is so lucky to be a part of your family...enjoy every moment of it...you are both in for a very special blessing!!! The McCollum's
Post a Comment