Sunday, February 13, 2011

Not So Exciting Anymore

Sadly, one week later after the exciting news, I have to announce I will be having a miscarriage.  When I first learned I was pregnant it was so unreal. This news is definitely un-real-er.  I'm so fortunate to have a loving and comforting husband who has been so strong along with family and friends.  The thoughts and prayers have been felt.  Although I've had feelings of discouragement and lack of understanding, I know that our Heavenly Father knows what's best for us and one day I will understand.

Jess

6 comments:

The Airharts said...

Jess, My heart is so broken for you. I know how this feels and know how bad it hurts. Love you guys! Let me know if you need anything!

Nessa and Jeebs said...

I'm so sorry Jessica. I missed hanging with you in nursery today. I hate miscarriages- they are awful. Just hang in there and it will get better. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Brittany H. said...

:( That is terrible, Jessica. My heart goes out to you. The plus side is that you know getting pregnant can be done! Feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Jessica and Adam....
My heart goes out to the both of you...I know this was an exciting time but know that Heavenly Father does have a plan and though we may not understand right now, one day we will.. May he comfort and guide the both of you, may your love for HIM and for each other grow stronger...You both will indeed be great parents soon and the Lord will bless you with many children to come..we love you and pray for healing and strength through this time... If we can do anything please let us know!!! The McCollum's

Amanda said...

We love you and adam and baby phelps can't wait to meet that sweet spirit when that time comes. We continue to pray for you and adam.
Love your favorite sister :)

Carrie Dixon said...

I am so sorry Jessica :( I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for you and Adam, and that he loves you very much. I have been there before and understand how you feel. Please let me know if you need anything or call me if you ever need someone to talk to. Hugs!!!