Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me

I love my birthday!  And I love my awesome husband who always gives great gifts.  This year he surprised me with a shopping spree to one of my favorite online spots downeastbasics.com.  He tried to talk them into sending me a bathing suit I've been eye-ing since December, but they wouldn't even do that for a Valentine BG.  I, like everyone else, have to wait until they officially release it sometime in March.  It is the cutest thing.  When they release it, I will post a picture. (Right now it's only in the catalog.) Here are some things I'm expecting at my door step in a few days:

s3           s1

  This will be worn under                              this.

 

s2

     On its way as well. 

I also got a Gap card from my mother-in-law.  May have to make a special trip this weekend and treat myself to more clothes there.  Can’t wait!

Happy Valentine’s all!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

LOVE that bottom one! And I love you. See you soon!

Jacque said...

I love the shinny one too. I am sure it will look great on you. Can's wait to see bikini so I can live vicariously through you!