Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wine and Cigarettes, Anyone?

PURE CHAOS are the only words I can think of to describe today.  I'm hoping most teachers have days of pure chaos, if not, tell me your secret!  My students are off the chain and have driven me to the point of considering some bad habits.  They've rattled my brain so much today I'm blogging about them.  If I drank, my drink of choice would be some kind of wine (I don't even know the flavors) and I would have a cigarette to go with it.  Oh, and I would be sitting on the deck of some beach house, in the sun, listening to the waves.

The End.

5 comments:

The Airharts said...

haha, I totally had a day like this a few days ago. Really as I drank a GIANT Dr pepper I told Jake that it was a good thing that I didnt drink...becasue if I did I would be dinking myself silly. Really-I totally get where you are coming from today!

Brittany H. said...

Is it the warm weather that's driving those kids wild? Well, just don't smoke--it ages you. Oh wait, maybe you SHOULD take it up then! hehe

Team Simmons said...

Man Alive...
Summer break is coming! Next time you have a day like this,call me and I'll bring you a treat!

Adam Phelps said...

Forget the wine babe! If we're drinking lets make it a real drink like Crown & Coke.

Aunt Debbie said...

Forget the cigs and wine just a good book, a Sundrop (You need the high test stuff) a good looking man by your side and the deck overlooking the ocean will work wonders.