Today, September 25, 2011
I wrote the following account about two weeks ago. I’m just getting around to posting it! (I am now half way through my pregnancy!)
September 12, 2011
I'll start with the dream I during the 1st trimester of pregnancy. I had a dream that the baby inside of me was a little Furbie/Gremlin. You know those things that are cute and fuzzy and then turn green and ugly! Yep. I have been convinced since...until today. I had my very first UltraSound at 18 weeks. To my surprise, it was a little baby! It was the most precious experience ever in my life.
3 comments:
Jessie and Adam, Your life is about to become more exciting than you could ever image. To have that precoius gift that God has bestowed upon you and know it is a blend of the two of you. You will make wonderful parents. Love ya both I mean all three.
How exciting! When are you due? Motherhood is so hard but seriously the best. I can't wait for you to join the club ;-)
Jess,
Congratulations to you and Adam, so happy for you. Did I hear that you're not finding out if its a boy or girl??? :) That's exciting.
Post a Comment